IT MANAGER OF TOMORROW 2019
IT Manager of Tomorrow 2020
We are preparing the next edition of conference that presents the future role of IT Manager. This role evolves constantly. As technology becomes the key element of every organization, so unprecedentedly grows the crucial importance of IT Managers.
Dimensions of the conference:
- #Professional and personal growth
- #Inclusion and Women in IT
- #Disruptive models and technology
- #Customer Experience and Engagement
- #Agile, DevOps and High Performance
- #The future workplace
- #Digital Enterprise
- #Cybersecurity, privacy and risk
- #AI, Data Science and Automation
- #Next Generation ITSM
- #Professional and Personal development
- #Digital Transformation
- #DevOps, Agility and High Performance
- #Cloud Computing
- #Cybersecurity, Privacy and Risk
- #Professional Growth
- #Next Generation IT Service Management
- #Artificial Intelligence & Data science
- #Automation, RPA
Maciej Obuchowski won the First Prize at the IT Manager of Tomorrow Awards 2019Meet the other award winners
Director @ GamingWorks
The most exciting time EVER to be in IT!
Product Ambassador @ AXELOS®
IT should talk about co-creation of value, not just delivery of value.
Artificial Intelligence Strategist @ Volvo Group
Introduce AI from the Business perspective.
the Most Connected Man on Earth
We are here to care for each other.
COO @ mBank S.A.
Read! Listen! Watch!
Head of IT Operations Control Center Department @ BSH Home Appliances Group
Humanize the world of IT by seeking, creating and developing soft skills.
Agile Delivery Manager @ Automation Logic
Every organization can improve their agility and adaptivity, but it needs to be ready for change.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/platne/serwer23848/public_html/itmtconf-new/wp-content/themes/conlea/template-after_conf.php on line 356
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/serwer23848/public_html/itmtconf-new/wp-content/themes/conlea/template-after_conf.php on line 357