1. What is IT Manager of Tomorrow 2020?
IT MANAGER OF TOMORROW is the conference where we discuss and define the role of IT Manager. The role that continuously evolve. In times when technology is a key component of each and every organization, this role becomes even more important. We are going to focus on trends in IT management, on key capabilities and characteristics that define successful IT manager. Join our event, get inspired and prepare yourself for „Tomorrow”.
3. When can I register and purchase a pass at the latest?
If you would like to get a Regular Ticket you need to register until June 3rd 2020. Regular Ticket cost 2690 PLN + VAT.
From June 4th 2020 you can purchase a Last Call Ticket for 2990 PLN + VAT.
4. Where does IT Manager of Tomorrow and Gear Up Day take place?
5. What does the IT Manager of Tomorrow pass entitle me to?
Each pass type (e.g. Regular Ticket / Last Call / Gear Up Day Ticket) gives you different profits. Here you can find the full list for every pass type → https://www.itmtconf.com/en/register-now/
6. How can I get an invoice?
An invoice will be sent automatically after received payment. In other cases please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How can I get a pro forma invoice?
A pro forma invoice will be sent automatically after accepted your application.
8. Can I get a refund for my ticket if I cannot come for the conference?
The Blind Bird and Early Bird tickets are non-refundable. The Regular and Last Call tickets are refundable without 20% cost of handling fee. Always you can transfer the ticket to another person. Please contact us: email@example.com
9. Can I get a group discount?
Pleas contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Where can I find the conference schedule?
A detailed schedule will be published closer to the event. It will be available on our website and in our event application.
11. What is the networking party?
The main goal of the Networking Party is to create favourable and less formal conditions for all participants. Anyone with the IT Manager of Tomorrow ticket can participate.
12. Where can I find the terms of participation in IT Manager of Tomorrow conference?
13. Is there a car parking available for conference attendees?
Yes, a car parking is available and cost 80 PLN/day.
14. Where should I look for accommodation in Sopot?
15. I am interested in partnering IT Manager of Tomorrow, whom should I contact?
For partnership queries please contact us: email@example.com.