IT Manager of Tomorrow statement on COVID-19 protection measures:
Click here to find out what measures we will introduce during the event to ensure your safety and wellbeing
1. What is IT Manager of Tomorrow 2021?
IT MANAGER OF TOMORROW is the conference where we discuss and define the role of IT Manager. The role that continuously evolve. In times when technology is a key component of each and every organization, this role becomes even more important. We are going to focus on trends in IT management, on key capabilities and characteristics that define successful IT manager. Join our event, get inspired and prepare yourself for „Tomorrow”.
3. When can I register and purchase a pass at the latest?
If you would like to get a Regular Ticket you need to register until 01.06.2021. Regular Ticket cost 3500 PLN in onsite version and 2200 PLN for online (+ VAT).
From 02.06.2021 you can purchase a Last Call Ticket for 4200 PLN in onsite version and 2500 PLN for online (+ VAT ).
4. Where does IT Manager of Tomorrow and Gear Up Day take place?
IT Manager of Tomorrow and Gear up Day takes place in Hotel Courtyard Gdynia by Marriot, Poland. The full address is: Jerzego Waszyngtona 19, 81-342 Gdynia. Check it out on the map → https://goo.gl/maps/TKJkdugNmZhKNfh59
5. What does the IT Manager of Tomorrow pass entitle me to?
Each pass type (e.g. Onsite, Online) gives you different profits. Here you can find the full list for every pass type → https://www.itmtconf.com/register-now/
6. How can I get an invoice?
An invoice will be sent automatically after received payment. In other cases please contact us: email@example.com
7. How can I get a pro forma invoice?
A pro forma invoice will be sent automatically after accepted your application.
8. Can I get a refund for my ticket if I cannot come for the conference?
The tickets are non-refundable. Always you can transfer the ticket to another person. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Can I get a group discount?
Pleas contact us: email@example.com
10. Where can I find the conference schedule?
A detailed schedule will be published closer to the event. It will be available on our website and in our event application.
11. What is the networking party?
The main goal of the Networking Party is to create favourable and less formal conditions for all participants. Anyone with the IT Manager of Tomorrow ticket can participate.
12. Where can I find the terms of participation in IT Manager of Tomorrow conference?
You can find terms here → https://www.itmtconf.com/regulations/
13. Is there a car parking available for conference attendees?
Yes, a car parking is available
14. Where should I look for accommodation in Sopot?
Contact with our Community Specialist and receive the password for discount
Kasia Wiśniewska: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. I am interested in partnering IT Manager of Tomorrow, whom should I contact?
For partnership queries please contact us: email@example.com.