1. What is IT Manager of Tomorrow 2019?
IT MANAGER OF TOMORROW is the conference where we discuss and define the role of IT Manager. The role that continuously evolve. In times when technology is a key component of each and every organization, this role becomes even more important. We are going to focus on trends in IT management, on key capabilities and characteristics that define successful IT manager. Join our event, get inspired and prepare yourself for „Tomorrow”.
3. When can I register and purchase a pass at the latest?
If you would like to get a Regular Ticket you need to register until May 28th 2019. Regular Ticket cost 2490 PLN + VAT.
From May 29th 2019 you can purchase a Last Call Ticket for 2990 PLN + VAT.
4. Where does IT Manager of Tomorrow and Gear Up Day take place?
5. What does the IT Manager of Tomorrow pass entitle me to?
Each pass type (e.g. Regular Ticket / Last Call / Gear Up Day Ticket) gives you different profits. Here you can find the full list for every pass type → https://www.itmtconf.com/en/register-now/
6. How can I get an invoice?
An invoice will be sent automatically after received payment. In other cases please contact us: email@example.com
7. How can I get a pro forma invoice?
A pro forma invoice will be sent automatically after accepted your application.
8. Can I get a refund for my ticket if I cannot come for the conference?
The Blind Bird and Early Bird tickets are non-refundable. The Regular and Last Call tickets are refundable without 20% cost of handling fee. Always you can transfer the ticket to another person. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Can I get a group discount?
Yes. You can get:
- 5% discount if you purchase 2 passes,
- 10% discount if you purchase more than 2 passes.
Pleas contact us: email@example.com
10. Where can I find the conference schedule?
A detailed schedule will be published closer to the event. It will be available on our website and in our event application.
11. What is the networking party?
The main goal of the Networking Party is to create favourable and less formal conditions for all participants. Anyone with the IT Manager of Tomorrow ticket can participate.
12. Where can I find the terms of participation in Lean IT Forum conference?
13. Is there a car parking available for conference attendees?
Yes, a car parking is available and cost 80 PLN/day.
14. Where should I look for accommodation in Gdynia?
We negotiated special offer at SHERATON HOTEL! Prices are valid on time 12-14.06.2019
STANDARD Single Room with breakfast – 530 PLN brutto
Make a reservation by use the link: https://bit.ly/2VjbDmC
15. I am interested in partnering IT Manager of Tomorrow, whom should I contact?
For partnership queries please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.