In this course you’ll learn everything there is to know about design thinking. This is the only course on the market that not only shows the high-level process but also goes through each one of the steps in detail. In this design thinking course you’ll get to work on an actual business case example. This will allow you to fully understand how the design thinking tools work – we will not only show you the tools but also realexamples of the results so that you know exactly what kind of results you should be expecting from each method. You’ll learn design thinking methods focused on business requirements analysis, customer research, problem definition and ideation as well as prototyping, testing and the impact delivery. All in all 29 methods fully integrated together into one design thinking process will be presented to you – after you’ve finished this design thinking course you’ll become a design thinking legend.
In this design thinking course you will learn:
- how to tackle any design challenge that has been presented to you
- how to not only do the customer research to fully understand the perspective of your customers but also how to synthesise and use the results
- 29 methods that are fully integrated creating this unique design thinking process
- how the entire design thinking process works so that you can use any methods you might already know or even create you own exciting methods
- how to prepare your or your client’s business for the deliver of the experience that has been designed – no other course covers these aspects