"For me Let’s Manage IT it’s unique initiative – it brings together IT service management practitioners interested in exchanging experiences and opinions. Speakers are both regular conference attendees and interesting guests – experts within the field."
IT MANAGER OF TOMORROW 2020
Gear up day - October 5, 2020
Conference - October 6-7, 2020
We will demonstrate
the latest trends in
The role of an IT manager is constantly evolving, and with the growing importance of technology in business – this role takes on greater significance, at the same time calling for constant development. That is why you should be preparing for the title TOMORROW already today.
An effective IT manager is a leader who cares for the team, implements established
business objectives using proper tools and methods. The subject matter of the
conference is closely connected with these 3 key competencies.
Leadership and Culture
Become a True Leader.
- The culture of digital transformation
- Transformation management
- Motivating employees and increasing commitment
- Building up strong teams in an international environment
- Communication, cooperation, co-creation
- Mental and Emotional Intelligence
Business and Strategy
Create a the right Business mindset
- Establishing relations between IT and business
- Providing business value
- Performance improvement
- Merging strategies with priorities
- Transformation from waterfall to agile
- Facing critical challenges and business risks
- The role of IT in the digitized business world
- Cooperation and creation of business by the IT
Technology and Information
Learn about the newest trends connected with tools and methods of effective IT management.
- Operational excellence
- Cloud, Cybersecurity and A.I
- IT technology trends
- Data driven organization
- Cooperation and tearing down silos
- Merging best technologies with management methods
We will talk about the key competencies of effective IT managers
We will meet at the modern Sheraton Sopot Hotel
"Ideas and topics discussed here really engage a brain storming activity. You can share ideas among different companies who are doing the same things, but in different ways. Don’t miss it!"